homebrew cameras

river925

Has anyone had any dealings with Whitetail Supply? Their products all seem made to be used with 2-3 year old cameras. Just wondering if anyone had recently dealt with them or if anyone knows a good supplier of components for or complete homebrew cams?

PickettSFHunter

I know member FiremanJim makes some good homebrews that I think anyone would be pleased with. For components google snapshot sniper, bfoutdoors, yeticam, whitetail supply, patrailcam, hags house, maybe forgetting a few. Ebay is a good place to pick up the actual cam.

Carnage

smstone22 said:
I know member FiremanJim makes some good homebrews that I think anyone would be pleased with. For components google snapshot sniper, bfoutdoors, yeticam, whitetail supply, patrailcam, hags house, maybe forgetting a few. Ebay is a good place to pick up the actual cam.

Agreed! Just got an S40 himebrew from FiremanJim and love it!!

bow-hunter

TheRock said:
smstone22 said:

Agreed! Just got an S40 himebrew from FiremanJim and love it!!

Where do you find these?

FIREMANJIM

You just give me a call or a email. Tell me what you want and need in a camera. And I build a custom unit for you. Takes about 3 weeks for me to turn one out. Keep a few built most of the time you can buy right then. A basic white flash unit starts at $245 and go up from there. Warranty is awesome too. No more dealing with big companies. You will have my cell phone number too!!!

Latest posts