Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge.........

A

Anonymous

Yes i had planned on doing this ride.. Money was sent in and everything ready to go..Then 3 days before it was time to leave i had a Open Heart Surgery..Triple By-Pass to be exact..Needless to say the Operation WAS NOT on my Bucket list!!

A

Anonymous

I guess it was a real mess though from what friends told me..They had a Bad accident within 25 miles of the starting line and 4-5 more during the ride..The guy who came in first was not the winner and the one they said won had to turn around and go to Sturgis to receive his check.. Then after he deposited it in his bank it bounced and they had a uproar and some how got it straightened out..I know that most the guy's weren't happy about how the whole thing was run..

Thanks for the well wishes.. i am still not able to return to work yet and can only lift up to 25 pounds.. Am going thru Cardiac Rehab 3 days a week now.. Thing that sucks is no fishing or hunting either!! I did try and go Salmon fishing and found out real quick why i wasn't supposed to be doing it..Needless to say i am now doing everything Dr. tells me to..

A

Anonymous

By the way.. here is the info about next years ride if any one is interested.. Going from California to Nova Scotia..That would be a great ride..A few years back 6 of us rode the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia and it was the best ride i ever took..It follows the coast all the around and the old towns and such you go thru are beautiful!!

http://hokaheychallenge.com/

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
flintlock said:
The guy who came in first was not the winner and

the one they said won had to turn around and go to Sturgis to receive his check.. Then after he deposited it in his bank it bounced and they had a uproar and some how got it straightened out

I wonder why he wasn't the winner?

If they said I had won after riding all that way and then had to go to Sturgis, I would have been HOT.

Hope you keep getting better man.

Latest posts