hillbilly hunter call out

Deer Assassin":3b9v7fuy said:
gator-n-buck":3b9v7fuy said:
DA doesn't have a problem buying him dinner. DA and I have a running bet every year on the SC vs UF game. Always good times. Some people take this stuff to serious.... :)

bruce at least your not a jerk and can actually show up

mailing gift cards wasnt the point

oh well
I tell you what, even though you called me out, out of the blue, i will return the gift back to you. Take your wife somewhere nice to eat, wherever she chooses with the mo ey you owe me. Would a jerk do that? :super:

Deer Assassin":vng44tdm said:
gator-n-buck":vng44tdm said:
DA doesn't have a problem buying him dinner. DA and I have a running bet every year on the SC vs UF game. Always good times. Some people take this stuff to serious.... :)

oh well
What was the point if you don't mind me asking?

gator-n-buck

Deer Assassin":qzyhrr0b said:
gator-n-buck":qzyhrr0b said:

oh well

Some people take this stuff to serious. I like to give a few jabs but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

I have met a lot of TN Deer Members and at the end of the day. It really doesn't matter what team we root for. It's all about making friends.... :)

He might send you a selfie of him eating.... :rotf:

mtn cur

he be like....WOW Krystals, really!

Dw9qu.gif

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":219jl4y1 said:
Really? The same gif on every thread? Get some new material. Maybe one of the computer nerds in your 6th grade home room can assist.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I thought that they had band practice on Friday nights???? Must of gave you New Years off..... :rotf:

mtn cur

Spurhunter":12f40yt9 said:
Really? The same gif on every thread? Get some new material. Maybe one of the computer nerds in your 6th grade home room can assist.

all mouth. but i like it ;)

mtn cur

Spurhunter":rxs875n4 said:

heres one for you boy
spanking.gif

Spurhunter

mtn cur":3tujrb7c said:
Spurhunter":3tujrb7c said:

heres one for you boy
spanking.gif

With that mouth you got I'm sure you've been on the receiving end of a bunch of those. Boy.

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":1ntb2md5 said:
Better to toot the horn..... :)

This from a guy who is king of tooting his horn. 40 years old and still talks about the "glory days" of "playing college ball" on a daily basis. Probably leave out the part that that college would be an underdog to a lot of high schools in the country.

mtn cur

he doesn't care about college football ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :party: :rotf: :pray: :smash: :bash: :drool: :moon:

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":19y6461d said:
gator-n-buck":19y6461d said:
Better to toot the horn..... :)

This from a guy who is king of tooting his horn. 40 years old and still talks about the "glory days" of "playing college ball" on a daily basis. Probably leave out the part that that college would be an underdog to a lot of high schools in the country.

All that marching and blowing must of wore you out and put a mean streak in you tonight..... :tu: :rotf: :smash:

TeamMainStreet

Mudbone":wos5ze2t said:
I would have enjoyed a free steak with a fellow hunter!

Me too but I wasn't offered :(

Oh well. DA struck out all the way around today. ND lost, TN won and then he got stood up. I'll allow it. :tu:

Deer Assassin

Hillbilly Hunter":3hs7llij said:
Deer Assassin":3hs7llij said:
gator-n-buck":3hs7llij said:

oh well
What was the point if you don't mind me asking?

hillbilly,

the point is simple.
much like in 2009 when i bet redblood on the age of a 12 pointer i shot. he said 4.5 i said 3.5 bsk was the judge via jaw bone. I won he mailed a logans gift card. That is not the point
the point is 2 hunters getting together for a good dinner and good time talking about hunting. The way i saw it with redblood was the same with you if i win i get a free dinner if i loose i still get dinner and buy a fellow hunter one too either way it is good food and good conversation. With him it was to talk coyote hunting as that is his passion.

With you the point was to talk hunting, reloading shooting so forth and so on. Heck i might learn something or you might who knows

why out of the blue
i actually thought NW had a chance I know you are die hard ut I knew you would take the bet

i can take the wife any time please pm mailing address i will get it in the mail

have a good day

Latest posts