High school bass fishing

TIGGREM2

So my son is out this morning with his buddy and high school fishing coach pre- fishing for a tournament this week and catches this on a shad chatter bait !! Wow !! Hope he catches some bass this weekend !! Go Riverside High School Bass Team !!

Attachments

• IMG_0787.png
    IMG_0787.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 5

TIGGREM2

Well…… they broke down dead battery . Went in early to weigh in . They weighed 5 fish in one was dead ! Penalty for that and the 5 were i think about 6-7 pounds . They have never lost any fish every but today was the day ! They were in 18 th place before today . I will update later on as to what place they finished at !

TRIGGER

Well…… they broke down dead battery . Went in early to weigh in . They weighed 5 fish in one was dead ! Penalty for that and the 5 were i think about 6-7 pounds . They have never lost any fish every but today was the day ! They were in 18 th place before today . I will update later on as to what place they finished at !
18 lbs won the Celtic tournament out of Danville today.

WTM

looks like some good weights according to the write up in the paper. senior div winner was 21 pounds and junior div winner was 18 pounds. even like the 21st was like 14 or 15 pounds.

Latest posts