Hey guys. ??? about the remington genesis

jnova35

My uncle just gave me a brand new genesis with sythetic thumbhole stock, fluted barrell stainless. if anybody shoots one of these can u tell me what you shoot and if you like it or dont. any help would be appreciated. thanks guys

fastbs

i have the regular ss barrel version and for the money (150 shipped after rebate last year) it's great. i shoot 300gr xtp mag and 3 777 pellets. Sighted it in with 2 777 pellets then tried 3 and it liked it. My shoulder's thinks 3 is a bit much. It hates powerbelts!!! All the saboted bullets i've tried seems to group well.

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
jnova35 said:
My uncle just gave me a brand new genesis with sythetic thumbhole stock, fluted barrell stainless. if anybody shoots one of these can u tell me what you shoot and if you like it or dont. any help would be appreciated. thanks guys
I got a Genesis last year . I have not been able to shoot it as much as I would like to.Last year I was shooting good 100 yard groups with( 2 )50 grain 777 Pellets and 245 sabots.Gonna go to the range next week and try out to 150 yards with (2) 50's and a 30. The 28 inch barrel on the Genesis should allow it to effiently burn the extra powder.

fastbs

from what i've seen and read they are made by traditions and are a slightly suped up traditions yukon.

Latest posts