Hey cruff

tikkashooter

Hows the pup coming along? I haven't worked much with Smokey Jr., but he has been doing some on his own. I have jr. pretty good on the verbal commands.

cruff10

1 word "HYPER"!!!!!! He is a BIG Puppy!!! He has so much energy and hyper for his size. He acts like a 10 pound fiest more than a mid-size hunting dog. He is getting to be a really really good size, around 25-28 pounds, I think his height is about maxed but Still expecting more muscular tone to come in now. I'm thinking he can reach 30 without a problem (Cur size >30, Fiest<30 pounds) I love the way he is built really stocky. As big as he is getting i'm thinking of trying him on some coon maybe later in the year....

There is something (deer or coon) prowling around the lots at night,and man he just keep barking up a storm got that hound holler to him (love it).

I'm fixen to start walking him around in the evenings, with softball, work and my son i've not had much time to get him out and run.

Too bad I had to put him in the lot. He just keep roaming WAY to far out, the neighbors keep calling saying they are treeing again. But they were going across a 4 lane HIGHWAY!!!!

I can't wait until the leaves are off and I can really put him to the test!!!!

Good to hear from ya...tell you wife congrats on the HOG!!!!

tikkashooter

I have been able to train smokey now to stay at the house. He won't even follow me into the woods unless I tell him too, but I need to start training him on hunting not just commands