Hermitage Buck

volboy

He is dead
Wow. Do you know when? I know I hadn't seen it since I think sometime in november or December. But saw some the other day and I thought one might be him.lot larger body than the others. Also one was ran over and horn were cut off so I wondered if that was it.
At one time a couple years ago there were 3 big non-typicals out there

AT Hiker

Wow. Do you know when? I know I hadn't seen it since I think sometime in november or December. But saw some the other day and I thought one might be him.lot larger body than the others. Also one was ran over and horn were cut off so I wondered if that was it.
At one time a couple years ago there were 3 big non-typicals out there
I cannot remember the exact date but it was later in the year when I first seen it. It was legally killed.

Tennessee280

Why do things like this need to be openly discussed on the internet? Keep this kinda stuff quite for the sake of the guys that hunt it
lmao that makes no sense at all... guys, guys, we gotta stop talking about the state record archey buck on the deer forum.. ya know "for the sake of the guys that hunt it".. this has to be a troll..

BDS05

It's clear who does not have access or had no clue this hunt existed prior…
If you "know someone who participates", go ahead and let them know you're discussing it on an open online forum…
This deer EASILY could have been posted and discussed without an exact location.
"Loose lips sink ships". If you have no part in the ship, F it right?
Yeah, label me a "troll".

BSK

Say you know nothing about this hunt without saying you know nothing about this hunt…

Nailed it!!

FYI, I despise Seek One methods.

I'm sure you're at a much more disadvantage hunting your WELL managed family private ranch. 😉
I couldn't give a rip about this hunt. Couldn't give a rip what was killed. The buck pictured is an outstanding example of what TN can grow under good conditions. I hold no ill will towards anyone who had access to this hunt.

I just don't like Seek One's methods. He's not a hunter and does a great disservice to hunters everywhere. He's an embarrassment to the hunting community. I'm going to take EVERY opportunity to take a shot and him.

BDS05

I couldn't give a rip about this hunt. Couldn't give a rip what was killed. The buck pictured is an outstanding example of what TN can grow under good conditions. I hold no ill will towards anyone who had access to this hunt.

I just don't like Seek One's methods. He's not a hunter and does a great disservice to hunters everywhere. He's an embarrassment to the hunting community. I'm going to take EVERY opportunity to take a shot and him.
I 100% agree with you towards Seek One. A poor excuse of "hunters" I do believe they are…

Your Seek 1 stab at PolarKraft or "The Hermitage Buck", I'm not sure which it was directed towards, was wrong. Neither coincide with the same tactics or geography.

Polarkraft

Can you say Seek One? ;)
What you getting at here? Just because I take issue with spot burning on the internet I'm seek one? I respect a lot of what you put out but you are a bit pretentious.

I'm not sure if you've seen the hermitage before but seems a little less residential that what those clowns generally hunt.

BSK

Your Seek 1 stab at PolarKraft or "The Hermitage Buck", I'm not sure which it was directed towards, was wrong. Neither coincide with the same tactics or geography.
You must have misunderstood my post (or I worded it poorly). I took no stab at anyone involved in the hunt or the taking of this buck. I took a stab - as I always do - at Seek One and his tactics.

Latest posts