Help with my Calls

TNbuckeye

Hey guys I am just getting back into coyote hunting after a long break. I haven't hunted them since I was in Ohio and using a tape recorder. That's how long ago. but anyway I wanted to give calling coyotes in with a hand held calls and mouth calls. Before I bought an expensive electronic call. I bought primos 2 piece mouth set ad using this windy weather and the wife out of town as an opportunity to practice. I just can't seem to get the positioning right and the tone. Any helpful hints. I can't find anything on the net.
Thanks Guys

Yotehntr

Hey TNbuckeye, here's a link to one of the pages of my homepage... Click Here it's a tutorial on how I use the open reed calls that I make. (should work fine for any open reed distress call)... just don't make fun of my voice... ok I can't blame you for having a little fun.
yes.gif
hope this will help some! Sorry I haven't put one together for closed reed calls. You can do a search on Youtube though and find plenty of advice.

You are welcome to download and burn the tutorial to a cd... I'd advise practice in your car on the way to work... keeps you in good standing with the wife. ;)

Latest posts