Help please

pinsat203040

Y'all have been helpful in the past so I'm back. I have about $400 to spend at Dicks, could pus that a bit but would like to stay there. I am wanting to buy my first crossbow and wanted to know what brand is going to be a good durable one for that range. Seems like now is the time to catch on on sale. Thanks fellas!

Frank G

Correct sales are on now. All the big boys have a good one on the market. BE SURE it will send a bolt in the 320 ft/sec range or better. Sure you can do it with less but worth a few extra bucks. I'm a Parker fan, other members use Horton etc. all are good. Look at the classifieds on TNDeer. Unless you have a gift card look to our guys on this site.

pinsat203040

Yeah I have pretty significant amount for gift cards so that is why I am looking for this at Dicks. You know anything about the Barentt Hellcat? Reviews look good and the price is teetering on where I want to be. It's 350 fps with scope etc

Frank G

I have a friend that uses a Barenett Hellcat. Worked for him 3 times this season. What is the scope? Red dot or crosshair? Go for it, sounds like a good deal. Is it their package with bolts and quiver.

Latest posts