Hello from Knoxville

M25rabbit

I have been a long time lurker on this website since moving to Tennessee from Virginia over 5 years ago. A lot of knowledge to be had on this site and I look forward to learning from all of you here. I have been hunting and fishing as long as I can remember and having my 8 year old son to share it with makes it that much better!!

Brian

Carlos

Glad to have you, welcome!!
Are you mostly hunting public or private land?

M25rabbit

Have been on a deer hunting hiatus for about three years now due to travel and home renovations but small private tracts before that but they are about dried up for me at this point so I will be hunting public for the first time this year. I know they are probably not the most popular for deer but I would like to try out foothills or possible royal blue/ north Sudquist this year. My 8 year old boy will be tagging along with me this year.

Big Pop

Glad you're here! I'm in North Knox County. Used to hunt Royal Blue Sundquist quite a bit 10-15 years ago. I've heard it's changed a lot.

M25rabbit

I have heard that as well, I know they had an ehd outbreak several years ago but hopefully on the way to recovering from that. I am also in the north Knox area.

Latest posts