Hello Everyone, I've been a member for a while but not active at all, until now.

Johnspo

I was laid off of my job in Sept. and basically forced into retirement. I've been a Firearms Instructor for over 25 years and this past year I received my FFL and Suppressor/NFS Tax stamp so I am going to try and make a go at sales and training. I am also a Disabled Veteran and retired ((Medically) Firefighter. I've not been able to hunt for the past 5 years due to health issues but I would really love to be able to get into the woods for Spring Turkey. If any knows of a area accesible to someone that has mobility issues I would love to hear about it.
Looking forward to sharing experiences and interacting with y'all.

huvrman

Welcome to the site. I like your Brittany. We've got a couple and love them.

MrJim43

2-Step Enabled
Welcome to the mad house of So call deer hunters....Lot of good guys BUT....No telling how many lies can be told in a setting of the TnDeer Table

SouthernWino

I was laid off of my job in Sept. and basically forced into retirement. I've been a Firearms Instructor for over 25 years and this past year I received my FFL and Suppressor/NFS Tax stamp so I am going to try and make a go at sales and training. I am also a Disabled Veteran and retired ((Medically) Firefighter. I've not been able to hunt for the past 5 years due to health issues but I would really love to be able to get into the woods for Spring Turkey. If any knows of a area accesible to someone that has mobility issues I would love to hear about it.
Looking forward to sharing experiences and interacting with y'all.
How long did it take you to get your NFA approved by the ATF? I sent my package in back in March of '23 and as of today haven't heard a peep.

Last edited:

Latest posts