Hawk helium ultra light stand and helium stick....

redblood

Hawk helium hang on stand is listed at 11 pounds, come with a set of 4 hawk helium sticks. Stand is usually 179.00. Sticks run about 130 to 140.00. They have them together for 209.00. Great for the hang and hunt crowd. I ordered one and they still had some left

redblood

Apparently when it first came out they listed it at 7 pounds rather than 11. Mine came today and it is very nice and way lighter than any of my others. Its my 2nd set if hawk helium sticks and they are top shelf, way better than lone wolfs

tasaman

If you are a big boy or a aggressive climber I would suggest other sticks. Been seeing breakage pics online about the Helium's. For flyweight guys they are a great deal.

redblood

I really like them. I also like the stand. Its a bit small but very easy to hand due to its lightweight. I weigh 208 pounds and they seem plenty stout. They go up pretty easy to boot

midtndeerhunter

Sold you a set prior to season Redblood. Had I had experience de with I would not of. Bought a new set of the 20" this year and had one of the steps bend to the point it won't close anymore. Will finish out season with 3 sticks and climb easy, but I wouldn't buy these again. After assembly it is apparent there is no QC in place. Have sent 3 emails to hawk and not a reply yet. Have seen numerous accounts online where the threads on the stand off bolt get completely sheared off. Cheap Chinese bolts.

redblood

I have 2 sets on a true and i like them ok. The steps often fold up when u climb. I dont hang and hunt i leave them up on my farms so they work. I like helium stand but man is it small. Have to really watch your feet. Not for bowhunting for sure

Latest posts