Has anyone here got one or no someone that has this kayak?

7mm08

I saw one this past weekend at a kayak store while I was checking on a kayak trailer. They said it's HEAVY so you will require a trailer as well to transport it. So plan on adding $1500 !

Good luck

Laserman1

B73AEE70-3A72-407A-A556-B996B6D21B48.jpeg
Did the same with my feel free lure 11.5. Cut the shaft after this pic so the head actually sits below my seat so no casting problems.

Crow Terminator

A lot of people have had trouble with the head units going out on the Old Town/Minn Kota yaks like the OP pictured. One of my buddies had 2 go out...they replaced them but he requested a pedal drive one instead of another trolling motor. If you followed Kayak Catfish when he first got one, the TM went out on his within the first few times of using it. Frontier Outdoors has one in stock. They are massive in size compared to other yaks but heavy too. You'll definitely need a trailer cause loading and unloading into a truck bed is gonna get old quick lol. Most people are going to more trusted kayak motor options...like the Bixpy and Torqueedo or whatever it is. I actually just ordered the Bixpy J2 kit for mine a few days ago.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
A lot of people have had trouble with the head units going out on the Old Town/Minn Kota yaks like the OP pictured. One of my buddies had 2 go out...they replaced them but he requested a pedal drive one instead of another trolling motor. If you followed Kayak Catfish when he first got one, the TM went out on his within the first few times of using it. Frontier Outdoors has one in stock. They are massive in size compared to other yaks but heavy too. You'll definitely need a trailer cause loading and unloading into a truck bed is gonna get old quick lol. Most people are going to more trusted kayak motor options...like the Bixpy and Torqueedo or whatever it is. I actually just ordered the Bixpy J2 kit for mine a few days ago.
I'm going pedal route as well.

Latest posts