Harness...

ford4wd08

What types of harness do y'all use? I need to get a good one that I will actually use. I am looking for ease of use. I mostly use climbing stands, so any recommendations for those are welcomed.

caseyb73

strutandrut said:

x2. I've used two different variations of this brand and both were extremely easy to use, adjust on the fly, and were comfortable. Plus, if you buy the upper end, they have a lot of storage space, too.

woodsman87

HSS

x1,000,000

I love mine. I got the reversible one so I wear it bow and gun season. Big pockets, very easy to put on, the teather that attaches to the tree is long enough where a right handed shooter can shoot good to the right. I have had trouble with others being so short if you were bow hunting you couldn't shoot anthing to the right.

TNDeerGuy

20feet up harness for me�lighter than the HSS, more comfortable, no annoying strap around my neck to get in my way when I'm trying to shoot or climbing/decending and also when I'm trying to pull my hood up on my head or when I don't want the strap acting like a wick soaking my backside when it rains, alot more versatile than the HSS style (can use it to hang from the tree with all arms and legs free when hanging a lock-on or rig it lineman's style, exponentially alot safer than any HSS style ever thought about being. I must mention though, that I am a former HSS user but I switched primarily because of the safety aspect and the versatility.

Latest posts