Happy Payne

agelessssone

This is my friend, Happy Payne.
She is a fantastic fisherperson having fished all over.
She finally caught a double digit hybrid on J Percy Priest lake outside of Nashville.
Her and her husband, Adrian David Payne, were not able to keep shad alive for more than an hour or so.
Then they would have to empty out their livewell and go catch more bait just to repeat the process.
So I gave them my recipe for keeping shad and skipjack alive all day.
I can keep 100 shad alive all day in a 30 gallon tank and never change out the water. I have to chase the remaining baits at the end of the day, usually emptying the tank to make them easier to catch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230712_172959_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712_172959_Facebook.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 253
  • FB_IMG_1605295703686.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605295703686.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 278

Omega

Do tell, I have always struggled to keep my minnows alive, especially in hot weather. I used to drop oxygen tabs in the bucket, then a pump to oxygenate the water but that only went so far.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
She finally caught a double digit hybrid on J Percy Priest lake outside of Nashville.
Her and her husband, Adrian David Payne, were not able to keep shad alive for more than an hour or so.
Then they would have to empty out their livewell and go catch more bait just to repeat the process.
I can keep 100 shad alive all day in a 30 gallon tank and never change out the water. I have to chase the remaining baits at the end of the day, usually emptying the tank to make them easier to catch.
I need that shad strategy!!! :)
Daniel has already told me a few things to do

Lt.Dan

Give up the baitfish sauce recipe already!

Nice catch BTW

Latest posts