Guided Duck Hunt's Ky Lake

tophat

We are accepting hunting dates now for the upcoming 2013/2014 duck hunting in beautiful KY, Lake. Fully guided with everything to make a wonderful hunt. Over 40 years of hunting experience. Have 3 blind locations on Ky.Lake to make sure that we do our best to help you have a good hunt. We furnish breakfast and lunch for you while in the blind. The price is 80.00 per person with a max. Of 4 people all the way down to just one person. A deposit of 40.00 per person locks in your hunting dates that you pick.

thetoolman

tophat said:
We are accepting hunting dates now for the upcoming 2013/2014 duck hunting in beautiful KY, Lake. Fully guided with everything to make a wonderful hunt. Over 40 years of hunting experience. Have 3 blind locations on Ky.Lake to make sure that we do our best to help you have a good hunt. We furnish breakfast and lunch for you while in the blind. The price is 80.00 per person with a max. Of 4 people all the way down to just one person. A deposit of 40.00 per person locks in your hunting dates that you pick.

That is awesome tophat. Just started duck hunting this year after deer season ended. Yesterday was a long morning in the blind with no shots fired. My first time out got a green wing teal and was hooked from then on. Already planning for next year and I will keep this in mind. Most guide services I have seen are considerably more.

tophat

thetoolman the reason I keep my prices lower than everyone else is we are already going so why charge more for something that we love doing and helping other people enjoy a good hunt.Please keep us in mind for sure.

JThuntsalot

Tophat, If you are up around the lick Creek, Danville Area. Me and TNtrapper used to have a few blinds up there that we always did good at. They are gone now but when I was up there this past summer no one had put blinds in those spots. We did alot out of boat blind so no one else would know about them unless the seen us. Good huntin in that area.

tophat

JThuntsalot I have 2 blinds around the lick creek area and one blind around the bass bay area.We had a pretty decent decent year this year.I love hunting Ky.Lake now for sure.We have a few blinds in springville bottoms but you know how that goes a lot.Maybe we can hunt some together this coming season some.

JThuntsalot

I hear ya, at one time I had 3 blinds in the luck creek area. One in the bay, an the others out around the islands. I hunted that area for 10 years and my dad still has a lake house right beside lick creek ramp. That first boat dock by the ramp is his along with 2 other houses. I could show you sometime where our blinds where if interested. I think one of them is still in the corner on land.

Bullfrog

JThuntsalot said:
I hunted that area for 10 years and my dad still has a lake house right beside lick creek ramp. That first boat dock by the ramp is his along with 2 other houses.

Are you part of the "Snow" family?