Gruden

PillsburyDoughboy

I stopped reading after the first 2 sentences. Its absurd. Alabama fans don't have anything to do with scheduling.
That's exactly what I was alluding to. We the fans just sit back and watch the game. We have ZERO control over the scheduling. So ALABAMA plays a local HS team in Tim Buck Two and crushes them. Its on the schedule. It happens.

BMan

That's exactly what I was alluding to. We the fans just sit back and watch the game. We have ZERO control over the scheduling. So ALABAMA plays a local HS team in Tim Buck Two and crushes them. Its on the schedule. It happens.

Then maybe you should have said fans. You didn't. You got caught. Man up and own it.

wayne

So if Cincinnati gets in the playoff and Alabama doesn't we shouldn't expect anybody to question Cincy's schedule.

PillsburyDoughboy

So if Cincinnati gets in the playoff and Alabama doesn't we shouldn't expect anybody to question Cincy's schedule.
If ALABAMA does not get it its because ALABAMA did not own it. Just that simple. Yall sitting around waiting for ALABAMA to lose so someone else can win is priceless. LOL

Spurhunter

This is all just banter back and forth over a campfire.
That's the part you don't get. You aren't part of this campfire. Unless I've missed it, you've never posted a hunting story and certainly not a picture. You've never congratulated anyone on a kill. Never joined in on one of our charity events for a member or needy kids at Christmas. I've never heard anyone say they've met you or talked to you. You come here for one reason: to troll Tennessee fans. You have no interest in being part of this campfire.

PillsburyDoughboy

That's the part you don't get. You aren't part of this campfire. Unless I've missed it, you've never posted a hunting story and certainly not a picture. You've never congratulated anyone on a kill. Never joined in on one of our charity events for a member or needy kids at Christmas. I've never heard anyone say they've met you or talked to you. You come here for one reason: to troll Tennessee fans. You have no interest in being part of this campfire.
You need to go way back... Ive been a member here since 2001. I had a name change when the board changed because of email changes and password issues so don't preach to me about being part of the campfire. I had lots to say over the buck limits ( you can find it under my current name ) and got into several pissing matches to the point I felt like I was going to cop a ban over my comments so I sorta lost interest in discussing hunting in general mainly because no one was listening and discussing the issues. . Only pissing and moaning and griping. So there is that.

Ive said it before I came over to the sports talk section to post something (don't remember what ) and it was nothing but a bunch of vols bully talk about how this was tn vols board and nothing else would be tolerated. So with some tactful discussion I entered and now we are talking about sports in the sports forum. Don't like hearing from me? There is a ignore feature here. I know it works wonderfully.

PillsburyDoughboy

Just a quick search under my name pulled up these three stories. I really don't have time to dig as I am sure there are a lot more. If you feel like stalking. Go for it.

wayne

Lol

Attachments

• 20211116_114850.jpg
    20211116_114850.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 30

Spurhunter

Just a quick search under my name pulled up these three stories. I really don't have time to dig as I am sure there are a lot more. If you feel like stalking. Go for it.

The 3 posts you listed are from 2019!!!
Game, set, match.
I rest my case.

PillsburyDoughboy

The 3 posts you listed are from 2019!!!
Game, set, match.
I rest my case.
Do you people even read or do you just care about whining about whats what in the sports forum. I posted this 4 discussions up . " I had lots to say over the buck limits ( you can find it under my current name ) and got into several pissing matches to the point I felt like I was going to cop a ban over my comments so I sorta LOST INTEREST in discussing hunting in general mainly because no one was listening and discussing the issues. . Only pissing and moaning and griping. So there is that."

Spurhunter

Do you people even read or do you just care about whining about whats what in the sports forum. I posted this 4 discussions up . " I had lots to say over the buck limits ( you can find it under my current name ) and got into several pissing matches to the point I felt like I was going to cop a ban over my comments so I sorta LOST INTEREST in discussing hunting in general mainly because no one was listening and discussing the issues. . Only pissing and moaning and griping. So there is that."
Soooo, you lost interest in posting about hunting topics because you got into pissing matches, but you come to the sports forum daily to troll Tennessee fans and start pissing matches? Got it. Do you ever get tired of playing the victim? There's a group text between a bunch of guys in the sports forum (not all Tennessee fans, some actually hate Tennessee) and the consensus is you love to walk in and throw a grenade into the room, then when it backfires you are the victim.

Trey13

Soooo, you lost interest in posting about hunting topics because you got into pissing matches, but you come to the sports forum daily to troll Tennessee fans and start pissing matches? Got it. Do you ever get tired of playing the victim? There's a group text between a bunch of guys in the sports forum (not all Tennessee fans, some actually hate Tennessee) and the consensus is you love to walk in and throw a grenade into the room, then when it backfires you are the victim.
Winner!!

PillsburyDoughboy

You scamps have fun with your little group text. I am just fine where I am at.

Trey13

You need to go way back... Ive been a member here since 2001. I had a name change when the board changed because of email changes and password issues so don't preach to me about being part of the campfire. I had lots to say over the buck limits ( you can find it under my current name ) and got into several pissing matches to the point I felt like I was going to cop a ban over my comments so I sorta lost interest in discussing hunting in general mainly because no one was listening and discussing the issues. . Only pissing and moaning and griping. So there is that.

Ive said it before I came over to the sports talk section to post something (don't remember what ) and it was nothing but a bunch of vols bully talk about how this was tn vols board and nothing else would be tolerated. So with some tactful discussion I entered and now we are talking about sports in the sports forum. Don't like hearing from me? There is a ignore feature here. I know it works wonderfully.
For whatever reason, I can't help but think you are or look just like Harvey Updike.

Latest posts