Gruden

Spurhunter

Word to ur mother.
You are one sick puke. Why would you mention someone's mother? Your obsession with a football team is so creepy that when someone questions their schedule you bring up their mother? Do you know him? Do you even know if his mother is still alive? Everyone here knows you have always been a delusional mental midget, but this takes the cake. This is low even for a troll such as yourself.

Mescalero

You are one sick puke. Why would you mention someone's mother? Your obsession with a football team is so creepy that when someone questions their schedule you bring up their mother? Do you know him? Do you even know if his mother is still alive? Everyone here knows you have always been a delusional mental midget, but this takes the cake. This is low even for a troll such as yourself.
It's alright, but thanks. No worries here. It was a very weird comment, however.

Mom passed away in 2016.

Mescalero

Yea, he probably should rethink scheduling Tennessee to bolster the SOS. :)
Isn't Bama/UT a protected cross-division rivalry game?

I bet when OU and the other UT join the SEC, Bama and Auburn move to the East division. Mizzou should also move to the West division (heck, they should really be in the Big Ten), but not sure who would be the third team to move over to the East.

Mescalero

Your B and C team full of 4 and 5*'s only scored 1 td after half.
It's curious how the Bama fans have started to criticize Cincy's schedule. Yet, they schedule New Mexico State. A team that hasn't beaten an FBS program in two years. Alabama's out-of-conference schedule this year was Miami (5-5, but two wins were against App State and Central Connecticut State), Mercer (FCS), Southern Miss, and New Mexico State. Cincy's out-of-conference schedule this year? Miami (OH) (Miami was a university before Florida was a state), Murray State, Indiana, Notre Dame.

I do have a problem with every SEC (and ACC) school scheduling a chicken$h!* Saturday game this time of year simply because neither conference plays nine conference games. The first few weeks of September? OK, I get it. It's still preseason. Everyone does it. But now?! Georgia should be penalized after playing the College of Charleston this coming Saturday, but the Committee has no guts. The Vols at least scheduled a Sun Belt team, not some FCS fodder. But after so many years that this has gone on, the Big Ten, Big 12, and Pac 12 are stupid to still be scheduling nine conference games.

But it won't change until the Committee makes a point of it. And that won't happen until ESPN's monopoly on media coverage is removed. That is, expansion when Fox is allowed into the club.

BamaProud

It's curious how the Bama fans have started to criticize Cincy's schedule. Yet, they schedule New Mexico State. A team that hasn't beaten an FBS program in two years. Alabama's out-of-conference schedule this year was Miami (5-5, but two wins were against App State and Central Connecticut State), Mercer (FCS), Southern Miss, and New Mexico State. Cincy's out-of-conference schedule this year? Miami (OH) (Miami was a university before Florida was a state), Murray State, Indiana, Notre Dame.

I do have a problem with every SEC (and ACC) school scheduling a chicken$h!* Saturday game this time of year simply because neither conference plays nine conference games. The first few weeks of September? OK, I get it. It's still preseason. Everyone does it. But now?! Georgia should be penalized after playing the College of Charleston this coming Saturday, but the Committee has no guts. The Vols at least scheduled a Sun Belt team, not some FCS fodder. But after so many years that this has gone on, the Big Ten, Big 12, and Pac 12 are stupid to still be scheduling nine conference games.

But it won't change until the Committee makes a point of it. And that won't happen until ESPN's monopoly on media coverage is removed. That is, expansion when Fox is allowed into the club.

I stopped reading after the first 2 sentences. Its absurd. Alabama fans don't have anything to do with scheduling.

Mescalero

I stopped reading after the first 2 sentences. Its absurd. Alabama fans don't have anything to do with scheduling.
Ok. You go from the Football Fairy mandating your schedule to "us fans have no say." Uh, Captain
Obvious, none of us fans have a say. Point is, Cincy scheduled two OOC P5 opponents (one top 10 CFP) and two G5. Bama scheduled one P5 (that hasn't been squat since 2002), an FCS, and two G5s, one of which hasn't beaten an FBS team in two years. Your AD scheduled these games and I'd hazard a guess your 70 years old coach ok'd it. Cincy has no control over their conference schedule, same as Alabama.

PillsburyDoughboy

REally? I use a 20+ year old hip expression and I am one sick puke? Really? I guess you missed the one where someone said to me that my mommy called me up from the basement for a bubble bath. This is all just banter back and forth over a campfire. People just need to have a back bone and let it roll off your back. Its nothing more than college locker room humor. If you take it too personally maybe the sports forum is not for you. https://www.tndeer.com/threads/it-needed-to-be-said.409070/page-2#post-5203291

Latest posts