Grilled shrimp tips

JCDEERMAN

I usually sauté or blacken. Same concept though. Maybe rub down in some olive oil and then season using skewers. Shouldn't take longer than a minute or two. Just watch for flare ups. I love dipping sauces, so google some good dipping sauces to make. Think cilantro, lime, sour cream and melted butter with some garlic powder mixed together

I usually sauté or blacken. Same concept though. Maybe rub down in some olive oil and then season using skewers. Shouldn't take longer than a minute or two. Just watch for flare ups. I love dipping sauces, so google some good dipping sauces to make. Think cilantro, lime, sour cream and melted butter with some garlic powder mixed together
How do you blacken them usually? My wife had them that way at a restaurant and that's what made her want us to try them at home.

Wobblyshot1

I do a jerked shrimp kabobs on the grill. Build your kabob with pineapple chunks, red bell pepper and shrimp. Brush with olive oil and season with jerk seasoning....go easy unless you like really spicy. Cook on a medium high grill till done. It doesn't take too long. Serve on a bed of rice with a little soy sauce.

JCDEERMAN

How do you blacken them usually? My wife had them that way at a restaurant and that's what made her want us to try them at home.
Typically just a coat of olive oil with your favorite seasoning (I like Louisiana, Spiceology, Chef Paul brands) and throw into a hot cast iron with a hint of olive oil until the blackening you prefer and flip. Maybe brush some melted butter, garlic and squeezed lime once out of the skillet. Dang I'm hungry now 🤣

mike243

They make a packet to coat them in and i want to say its grillmates, best shrimp grilled i ever ate

Deer@Dawn

I frequently grill shrimp but marinade first! Marinade: 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil (depending on number of lbs of shrimp, 1/2 lb 1/4 cup), 2-4 lime juice in olive oil, add 1-4 cloves of finely chopped garlic. Blend/whisk well. Add cleaned raw shrimp to mixture, I use a ziplock bag. Refrigerate for 4-24 hours before grilling. I typically skewer 6-8 per skewer and grill 2-3 minutes per side until just done. Overcooking shrimp is akin to chewing rubber bands! Enjoy!

UCStandSitter

Olive oil rub, Killer Hogs BBQ rub, watch em good. They will grill quickly. Flip when they start to blacken up slightly. Easier if you put em on skewers. Lil work on the front end with those skewers will save your high dollar shrimp from fallin through the grates