Great-quick end to bow season

bowriter

R.I.P.
Up the tree at 3:32. tripped the latch at 3:45. Got her back to the truck at 4:20. This is the exit hole. NAP Killzone does a great job. She ran 20-yards and and stopped. The blood spot is where she stopped. Ran another 40-yards and really stopped. 75-yards from the truck.

Wish I had counted howmany times I hunted this year. Lot less than lastyear, maybe 10-times. Saw deer nine times, passed up several shots, missed two and killed three, one less than last year. May try to double tomorrow.

This is where she briefly stopped.

And this was the final stop. Short drag and she is now ciooling nicely.

Todd Bell

I didn't have a printer and the processor has to have confirmation number printed in some form. so im still going to the gas station, getting a biscuit, and checking in deer.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Do your own processing and you not only save money and have better meat, you won't have to stand around gas stations. I gave this one to a family and didn't even have to skin her.

I need to killone more for another family and then I might start buck hunting...but probably not. Always plenty of hungry people.

scn

Todd Bell said:
I didn't have a printer and the processor has to have confirmation number printed in some form. so im still going to the gas station, getting a biscuit, and checking in deer.

All you need is a harvest log. They are on big game licenses, in the HG. And printable from our website if you can access sprinter.

Latest posts