Great hunt today

tophat

Well me and spoonbillmallard and sneakerbox meet up and did some duck hunting today.Want you guys to know spoonbill can flat out call some ducks.We started out in our open water blind then finished the day in our timber hole we did not limit out except on canvasbach.Eevery bird we worked Spoonbill pulled them in on a string to us.I have never seen a day where the ducks worked this good today.We limited ou on canvas in the first ten min lol.All we could do after this watch them circle us over and over lol.So i took a video of some of them.We had at least at times 70 canvas in our face and all we could do is just stare at them lol

We had a blast today great day of hunting with some awsome friends can not get much better than this.I took some pic's and video's Noticed we had sneakerbox getting out ducks for us lol.You got to love them guys that go after them for u lol.Again thanks josh for the awsome calling today and greg for fetching the birds lol.Oh and great shooting today also.I will let them guys tell a better stroy lol.We ended up with 14.

0102111538b.jpg

Sneakerbox

downsize-1.jpg

Spoonbillmallard did i say he can flat out call some ducks!!!!

0102111538a.jpg

My self the guide lol

0102111218.jpg

Greg fetching the ducks lol

0102011241.jpg

They let me hold a few lol

video

video

Spoonbillmallard

Yea man it was a pretty good day. Glad you guys got to see them big ol greenheads working down into the trees. It really don't get any better than that. Lookin forward to the next trip.

sneakboxer

Today was an awesome day to be in the blind. So awesome in fact we almost left the mojo and swimmer in the spread when we left. It was something to watch that many birds work so close. Top Hat and Spoonbill showed me a first class duck hunt. Thanks for everything guys. I'll gladly retrieve downed ducks for hunts like today, is the least i can do.

The wife is not so pleased with my intentions of mounting that sexy bull canvasback but she will get over it...

Thanks again i had a great time!

Latest posts