Great Deal on Primos 46 Camera

DMD

Amazon.com has them for $89.00. Free shipping and no tax. The cheapest I have found them anywhere else is $110 + shipping cost. At Basspro they are $149! Good deal if anyone interested! Here is a link:
Primos 46 Camera

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

cecil30-30

Dang Ir cams..White flash cams are getting hard to find..Not many white flash cams out there anymore.Just a hand full of differ models. Im conviced IR scares deer more than white flash.

DMD

TennesseePride said:
Are they any good?

I have a Truth 35 and really like it. All three models of the Primos Cameras have extremely good ratings on Amazon. I have been doing quite a bit of research as I am about to purchase a few new cameras. I don't believe I will purchase this particular camera myself, though I really like the one Primos camera I have. The only reason I am not buying it, is I want the camera with the longest life battery life I can get and I really want some that use AA batteries. But, that being said - I was very tempted to buy this camera myself. I use a rechargeable 6 volt external battery with the Primos camera I have and it takes a lot of pics on that.

DMD

Cecil, I believe you are right about that. But, the IR has it's advantages also. Number 1 is battery life. Number 2 - the faint glow of the IR is less likely to be seen than the big flash of incandescent cameras by thiefs roaming through the woods. You can postion the IR cameras to minimize the deer spooking. Placing them up high and tilting them, etc. I have found even though deer are skiddish at first, they come back and eventually get used to the IR. I would like to have the Black IR, but I cannot afford those. Eventually price will come down on those!