Sold/Expired Gramps "hangalator"

WGK

As many of you know we are auctioning some of Gramps hunting equipment to help his wife Patricia with medical expenses.
What we have for auction is a "hangalator " that was made by Deer Assasin for gramps and Jim never was able to use it. " I hope Lade will chime in and describe this item." It's designed to fit into the receiver hitch so you can hang and skin a deer. I would like to thank Ruger once again for allowing us to auction these items In the Classifieds. We will end this auction on Friday May 10th at 5:00pm est. Because of the size of this item we will not be able to ship it. I will contact the winner with pay-pal information when the auction has ended. Kimber 45 will be posting pictures shortly. THANKS EVERYONE.

Deer Assassin

also I travel to knoxville every other weekend

if we can schedule it i will pick it up and bring it back toward nashville area

this is for a great cause and when i was making them I sold several of the deluxe models for $175

The life time warranty will apply (as long as I am alive)

What is for auction is one deluxe model hangulator

it is a fabricated piece that slides into receiver hitch that allow you to skin a deer in the field or at home. It will also aid in loading a deer.

I have lifted over 600 lbs with them and will support any deer in TN

NOTE this pictures are no the actual hangulator but you will get the picture

some pics may not be the deluxe model the deluxe model which is what you are bidding on has a self contained winch and pulley system to hoist deer

spoon

They work great! I have one

SMH, if you still have that picture of me skinning the deer at Jeff's, please sent it to me

Kimber45

Buckykm1 said:
Eric, if I was you I would'nt try to hang you new hunting partner on the hang a lator, no matter what the reason. I think the hang a lator would meet it's match. That picture you sent me of her is surely making the rounds on tndeer

:D
She's SPORTY! lol

Latest posts