Gotta Love when they run in! (Video)

th88

22 posts and every one related to his videos. not to mention he spams them on other forums and every Facebook group out there.

How about contributing to some actual turkey hunting discussion instead of just trying to get your views and likes?

Last edited:

Layne

22 posts and every one related to his videos. not to mention he spams them on other forums and every Facebook group out there.

How about contributing to some actual turkey hunting discussion instead of just trying to get your views and likes?
Yeah probably more about selling his turkey calls as apposed to getting likes... not that I blame him if that's how he chooses to market his calls. He does risk annoying folks like yourself as much as selling calls but hey in America, at least for while longer, capitalism still exists.

Homgister13

First of all your wrong about spams, don't really know what your taking about there is no spams in my videos... And for the record I could care less if I sale a call or get another view. I just simply enjoy sharing my DIY hunts. I make these videos for the memory not the fame and alot of people on the forum love watching. I'm always asked what call I'm using in my videos so I put the description in there. My calls have helped turkey hunters all over the world have success and a lot of people were able to find them on this forum. IMO that's contributing more to the forum and hunters themselves than any text can provide . Go hate on somebody that is actually a cancer to the forum.

Last edited:

th88

First of all your wrong about spams, don't really know what your taking about there is no spams in my videos...
IpAgFeS.png

No, I'm not wrong.

catman529

I started making a few videos about the time I joined this forum...I used to share links here for anyone who was interested. Never got much flak unless I did something stupid. I've watched a couple of homgister's videos and they are pretty good, pure turkey hunting. So I don't see why one would take time out of their day to complain about it. Just keep scrolling if you're not interested. He's sharing some of his hunts in video form, just like a lot of y'all do with still pictures and long-winded posts.

Homgister13

Hi
I started making a few videos about the time I joined this forum...I used to share links here for anyone who was interested. Never got much flak unless I did something stupid. I've watched a couple of homgister's videos and they are pretty good, pure turkey hunting. So I don't see why one would take time out of their day to complain about it. Just keep scrolling if you're not interested. He's sharing some of his hunts in video form, just like a lot of y'all do with still pictures and long-winded posts.
I appreciate that Catman! I Just don't understand people sometimes man. I agree with you, if a person sees something that doesn't interest them just simply keep on scrolling instead of hate on em.

th88

Catman didn't post his videos on three different internet forums and then spam them on about 3 different Facebook groups. Also didn't have to rely on decoys to get video.

Setterman

There's nothing pure turkey about these videos. Guess you missed the decoys, which automatically eliminates them from that

Setterman

First step dump the crutch decoys you use on Every single hunt.

also, I'm not sure it's possible to call any more than you do. Good thing you have the crutch of all crutches or you'd be SOL on most of these hunts with the non stop continuous calling especially on birds in close

Heres a tip, call less.

And before you go on a diatribe about how many birds you've killed save it for someone else...

Setterman

First of all your wrong about spams, don't really know what your taking about there is no spams in my videos... And for the record I could care less if I sale a call or get another view. I just simply enjoy sharing my DIY hunts. I make these videos for the memory not the fame and alot of people on the forum love watching. I'm always asked what call I'm using in my videos so I put the description in there. My calls have helped turkey hunters all over the world have success and a lot of people were able to find them on this forum. IMO that's contributing more to the forum and hunters themselves than any text can provide . Go hate on somebody that is actually a cancer to the forum.
All over the world? LMAO!!!!

Your plastic turkeys have spared You from a bunch of hung up gobblers because you like to hear yourself yap on that call.

You are a decent caller, and those calls aren't bad. But dam you call a lot

Layne

All over the world? LMAO!!!!

Your plastic turkeys have spared You from a bunch of hung up gobblers because you like to hear yourself yap on that call.

You are a decent caller, and those calls aren't bad. But dam you call a lot
Not hating on the OP here but dang that made me laugh... If I could go back and talk to younger turkey hunter me this is exactly what I would have told myself..."dam you call a lot" :)

Homgister13

First step dump the crutch decoys you use on Every single hunt.

also, I'm not sure it's possible to call any more than you do. Good thing you have the crutch of all crutches or you'd be SOL on most of these hunts with the non stop continuous calling especially on birds in close

Heres a tip, call less.

And before you go on a diatribe about how many birds you've killed save it for someone else...
I meant the US not the world but that's besides the point... you should save your hate for someone else, if you don't like my videos or how I hunt then move on. And for the record videos don't tell the whole story, I've set many minutes without making a call but I don't show that to keep the videos short. You wouldn't know that because you don't make videos. Regardless how A person hunts, it's hunting and we are all on the same team but I take it someone brought you into hunting the wrong way.

lothar

It don't matter how you hunt, somebody is gonna say you're doing it wrong if it's now how they do. If you want to use decoys, use decoys. If you want to sit in a ground blind, sit in a ground blind. If you want to sneak up on them, sneak up on them. Hunt how you want!

TreyB

Catman didn't post his videos on three different internet forums and then spam them on about 3 different Facebook groups. Also didn't have to rely on decoys to get video.
If he wants to hunt that way then so be it. And there isn't a rule saying u can't post just pics or videos. Sounds to me, you need to get over yourself.

Latest posts