Got out for a couple hours this a.m.

Mud Creek

Thankfully it wasn't too cold
20221223_081131.jpg

West_Tn

That is what my face felt like this morning, but it was worth it. We had a dang good day.

Mud Creek

3 minute boat ride to the blind and no face paint needed if you can fit that through the shooting hole

Last night I had a feeling I would have a chance at my place, so I actually went back to the swamp this morning and really it wasn't TOO bad temp wise. I dressed right I guess! Some of the real shallow water froze but everything else was open. After what I saw yesterday I knew ducks would be back. 3 hours later, Nothing. Couldn't believe it. Came home now I feel like I'm getting sick. Should have stayed home!

MickThompson

Last night I had a feeling I would have a chance at my place, so I actually went back to the swamp this morning and really it wasn't TOO bad temp wise. I dressed right I guess! Some of the real shallow water froze but everything else was open. After what I saw yesterday I knew ducks would be back. 3 hours later, Nothing. Couldn't believe it. Came home now I feel like I'm getting sick. Should have stayed home!
I find that hard to believe. That's what we get hunting ducks off a flyway. Disappointment with the occasional mediocre success to string us along

Latest posts