Got me a new bow

Tweeter

I picked up a Mathews se4 the other day, it has a toxonics sight and octane stabilizer.

Attachments

• 8C82AAD6-D778-411A-9819-14F5BA9C250D.jpeg
    8C82AAD6-D778-411A-9819-14F5BA9C250D.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,760

TNDeerGuy

Congrats! That isn't an SE4 though. You have what appears to be a 2010 Mathews Reezen (probably the Reezen 7.0) and it is a tack driver! The Se4 is the is the type of limb that came on that bow. To confirm that it is a Reezen, look on the bottom cam and you will see a set of numbers followed by RZN (28" RZN as an example) if it is. You then will want to measure from the string to the forward most part of the back of the grip....it will be either 7" or 6.5", so you will know the exact model you have (Reezen 7 or Reezen 6.5) should you ever need something specific for it like replacement parts or a string.

Tweeter

TNDeerGuy":23nee6f9 said:
Congrats! That isn't an SE4 though. You have what appears to be a 2010 Mathews Reezen (probably the Reezen 7.0) and it is a tack driver! The Se4 is the is the type of limb that came on that bow. To confirm that it is a Reezen, look on the bottom cam and you will see a set of numbers followed by RZN (28" RZN as an example) if it is. You then will want to measure from the string to the forward most part of the back of the grip....it will be either 7" or 6.5", so you will know the exact model you have (Reezen 7 or Reezen 6.5) should you ever need something specific for it like replacement parts or a string.

You are correct sir, it's a reezen 6.5 just changed all the red stuff out to flo green. Any tips for me?

TNDeerGuy

Tweeter":1c11ox8x said:
TNDeerGuy":1c11ox8x said:

You are correct sir, it's a reezen 6.5 just changed all the red stuff out to flo green. Any tips for me?

Not really, it's an absolute tack driver—one of the most accurate Mathews I've owned. The only thing I didn't like about it is that harsh draw cycle it has—but that was when everyone was all about speed and they had to sacrifice something to get the speed, hence the aggressive tear-drop cam. The only tip I guess I have is to make sure it is properly tuned—it's a solocam, so everything is very straight forward, but it can be a pain in the tail if it's not.

Latest posts