Got a wild hair

M T Pockets 000

I have been wanting to fish some places on the Clinch and other places that I cannot get my aluminum boat into. I usta wade some of these places especially on the Clinch but I am too old and have neuropathy in my legs now. So , I got a wild hair. Went to bass pro and bought a Pond Prowler 8 and Endura trolling motor. Just wondering if any of y'all have any experience with them.

M T Pockets 000

Anybody ever use one of these ? IMG_20230715_190814.jpgIMG_20230715_190927.jpgIMG_20230715_190821.jpg

Chiflyguy

I have been wanting to fish some places on the Clinch and other places that I cannot get my aluminum boat into. I usta wade some of these places especially on the Clinch but I am too old and have neuropathy in my legs now. So , I got a wild hair. Went to bass pro and bought a Pond Prowler 8 and Endura trolling motor. Just wondering if any of y'all have any experience with them.
What part of the Clinch?
below the dam?

Chiflyguy

The Clinch that goes into Norris isn't effected by generation.
I'm talking the warm water section.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
My experience with that style boat is that they can be top heavy and tippy. I had a 10 foot one years ago, and with my wife and I, a trolling motor and battery, and the little gear we needed, whenever one of us would make a cast, the whole boat rocked and even small waves would have you working to maintain your balance. Wife took an unexpected swim out of it a couple of times. And this was just on a couple of the area lakes, not on a river with generation going on.

Latest posts