good or bad shooting?

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Been doing a lot of practing with the new Spyder at 60yrds now I'm no Robin hood but what would you all consider good groups at that distance? This pic below is what I shot today and fill its probably my best shooting at 60 minus the 2 fliers the wind is really blowing here today. So tell me what you all think?

deerhunter10

pretty good. I would also instead of shooting at 60 yards step back even more like 80-120 yards. makes 60 yards even easier. just got to keep practicing. not bad though.

UTGrad

deerhunter10 said:
pretty good. I would also instead of shooting at 60 yards step back even more like 80-120 yards. makes 60 yards even easier. just got to keep practicing. not bad though.

I love flinging arrows at 100 yards when I can. Just the hang time alone makes it a blast!

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Thanks guys I will get it out at 100 as start there for awhile and
UTGTAD you are correct the hang time is cool even at 60 my arrow weight is 407gr and pushing 297fps so at 60 it takes it a second to get there I bet 100 will take a second to get there

UTGrad

I was shooting with a buddy one time at 80 yards. We had a spotting scope set up and were watching each other's POI through the scope. The wide FOV on the spotting scope was perfect. You could watch the arrows literally "falling" into the target. You'd hear the "thwack" of the bow....pause....and then an arrow falling into the FOV of the scope and hitting the target. Lots of fun.

deerhunter10

I love shooting at long distances. not only does it make the shorter distances better. but like yal said it is fun waiting then finally you hear the thump.