Good Morning Sit thanks to Grandma

Easy3actual

My grandmother passed away this past weekend. She had a good long 96 year long life. Work let me off for the week and that gave me the opportunity to do one last archery sit before gun season opens up for us in CWD next week. Being up in a tree is where I needed to be…it's given me a chance to process everything and shed a few tears thinking of her.

On the deer side of things, the rain and cold front from yesterday as them up and moving this morning. I was blessed to see at least 6 deer (1 fork horn and 5 does). I can't wait for daughter to get a few years older to take her out on hunts.

Good luck to everyone on their juvenile hunt this weekend. Hopefully everyone stays dry and shoots a big one.

batten_down

My grandmother passed away this past weekend. She had a good long 96 year long life. Work let me off for the week and that gave me the opportunity to do one last archery sit before gun season opens up for us in CWD next week. Being up in a tree is where I needed to be…it's given me a chance to process everything and shed a few tears thinking of her.

On the deer side of things, the rain and cold front from yesterday as them up and moving this morning. I was blessed to see at least 6 deer (1 fork horn and 5 does). I can't wait for daughter to get a few years older to take her out on hunts.

Good luck to everyone on their juvenile hunt this weekend. Hopefully everyone stays dry and shoots a big one.
Nice post, thank you. No better way to clear your head and sort through things, then some time up a tree in the fall. My condolences to you and your family.

sharpshooter

Sorry for your loss. Time alone in the woods or on the water after the passing of a loved one is just a little more special. Prayers for peace.

Latest posts