Good bow shop around middle TN?

156p&y

Do you guys have any knowledge of a good bow shop in the middle TN area. I need to get my bow ready about now for this coming season. I really need to start doing all the work myself since I already do all my arrows. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Barrett

Will, I have been to Steve's Archery in Columbia but don't recommend it. There is also Poindexter's, where Chad got his Mathews and I got my Hoyt, they were ok but it is more of a bait shop than an archery pro shop. I went out to Hermitage archery and they were great! Their knowledge and customer service is first class. It doesnt look like much, it is actually behind a guys house but once you get inside they have a nice little shop with a huge indoor range to shoot in.

Big J

Joe is about the best thing going at this time. We have lost all of our good shops around here. I am now sending mine out of state for everyhting major. Super tuneup is about 69.00 each year. www.bowxperts.com

JayMc

There's also Mike Hudson with H Lazy H Archery. He's a dealer of a couple bow lines and about anything for accessories, but he's running his business from home. He shoots a lot of 3D and has a long history in archery.

615-372-4179

pjridge

It's not that difficult leaning to work on your own gear and do it efficiently. All single cams are generally based on the same concept and have similar tuning techniques. Binary cams have their on basic set of rules, as well as hybrids. I enjoy working on my equipment and helping others. Unfortunately good mom and pop pro-shops are getting harder to find. I do like to hear folks preparing early.

Radar

pjridge said:
It's not that difficult leaning to work on your own gear and do it efficiently. All single cams are generally based on the same concept and have similar tuning techniques. Binary cams have their on basic set of rules, as well as hybrids. I enjoy working on my equipment and helping others. Unfortunately good mom and pop pro-shops are getting harder to find. I do like to hear folks preparing early.

Ditto .

muddyboots

Its not in Middle Tennesse but there is a small place in Michie, TN called Custom Gear that is great. Mike Ashe is the owners name and I ahve been doing business with them for about ten years and not any complaints. They are very knowlegable and friendly. If you need any contact info let me know.

I don't know about his abilities, but that DART indoor range is really fun. You shoot at a screen with special tips that he has in range for your use. Use exactly what you shoot with. You are timed for your shot and accuracy matters.

Latest posts