Going camping

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Man and I used to camp several times a year and then the heat got to be too much and we stopped going.
Then I got a pop up with ac !!!

We ain't been since. :(

Heading out Friday for a weekend of chillin by the fire, fishing off the bank and lots of grillin an eatin :D

I am excited. :D

Gravey

Have fun. Took our camper down to our lease about 2 weeks ago and when we hooked the generator up nothing worked so it was quite toasty but finally cooled down once the temps got in the low 60's. Found out later it was the generator and not the camper as everything checked out before we left.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I hope we can find some bream or even better some shell crackers.
Kinda limited because we don't have a boat, but if they are back in the same spot as they were when stretch and I caught them a few weeks ago it won't matter. :D

Gonna be fun no matter what.

Bowdacious

Camping is always fun. We used to go a lot before stik went to 2nd shift. I've never had ac before but I bet it makes it nice on a hot summer night.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Put a new seal on the roof of ours this weekend and then plan to re surface it. Getting ready for our annual trip to NC

GRAMPS

R.I.P.
Hope you have a good time and enjoy the AC, I used to use it this time of year when I took my camping trailer. Sadley, my wife had to sell the camper when I was in the hospital to pay bills. Guess I will be camping in my tent from now on.

Latest posts