Food Plots Glyphosate

Vermin93

Just getting started on my first ever food plots. They are relatively small plots and I will be using a 5-gal backpack sprayer to maintain them.

What product do you guys suggest to nuke these plots and kill everything? Looking for an effective, but cost effective product.

I was at Tractor Supply and they have 2.5 gal of the FarmWorks brand (41% gly) for $60 and 2.5 gal of Roundup Power Max (48.7 % gly) for $90.

Not sure what to get....

RedDawg

Either will work but go to your local Coop. I get 2.5 Gallons of Cornerstone Plus (41%) for about $50.

But, what of I know. I sprayed at 4PM yesterday hoping I was on the dry side of the 40% chance of rain. Started raining this morning and already have half an inch.

Hunter 257W

When I'm trying to kill everything, I use the cheapest available generic version of RoundUp. Lately that's been 'Cornerstone' at the CO-OP in 2 1/2 gallon jugs. I don't recall the exact cost but it seems like it was in the low $40's.

hitek7

We buy Roundup from the local farmer for $20 per gallon. We have also used the Farm Works from Tractor Supply. They both have the same effects.

Southern Sportsman

41% gly = 41% gly

Doesn't really matter what the name on the bottle is. And the 41% will kill all of your weeds just as well as the higher concentration.