Georiga vs South Carolina

Wrangler95

Tennessee is 2-1 while SC is 1-2 and the game Tennessee lost,it went to 2 overtimes against a top twenty team.Spurrier is in his final year!! :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":sizxjmyg said:
Tennessee is 2-1 while SC is 1-2 and the game Tennessee lost,it went to 2 overtimes against a top twenty team.Spurrier is in his final year!! :rotf:

You sure are piling it on a 70 year old man. By the way, he wants to give a :tu: up to Phil... :)

Wrangler95

DA,hate to bring bad news to Gamecock fans but when Spurrier is gone at the end of this season,South Carolina will be insignificant in the SEC like they were before Spurrier

Deer Assassin

Wrangler95":1fiqukol said:
DA,hate to bring bad news to Gamecock fans but when Spurrier is gone at the end of this season,South Carolina will be insignificant in the SEC like they were before Spurrier

they did win 2 outback bowls under lou holtz vs ohio state

so i wouldnt say they were insignificant granted not a major player

when were the vols relevant again i cant remember 98 ish

TreyB

Deer Assassin":15wz4fbb said:
Wrangler95":15wz4fbb said:

they did win 2 outback bowls under lou holtz vs ohio state

so i wouldnt say they were insignificant granted not a major player

when were the vols relevant again i cant remember 98 ish

No this year!!! Well PRESEASON #1 :tu:

And EVERY YEAR before the season starts.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":194iq7mw said:
Wrangler95":194iq7mw said:

You sure are piling it on a 70 year old man. By the way, he wants to give a :tu: up to Phil... :)

Sorry,forgot he is your hero :tu:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":3585x8yq said:
gator-n-buck":3585x8yq said:
Wrangler95":3585x8yq said:

Sorry,forgot he is your hero :tu:

Considering that he's one of the best all time college coaches..... :) He's probably well liked.... :tu: