Gators lose 2nd 4 star commitment of week

THEdonkey0515

I looked it up on ESPN they have the vols at #5 and florida at ......... I dont know the list stopped at 40:)
so i went to Yahoo sports they also have the vols at #5 with floida at #68 lol

THEdonkey0515

Hangnail said:
The vols will break the streak at some point. Ya'll are just trying too hard.
just fun and games man, im sure gators would trash talk about the same subject if rolls were reversed. and how we trying to hard? I dont think anyone on this web site is ever gonna have anything to do with the vols beating florida lol.

farmin68

Gator haters (myself included) should enjoy this while they can. If UF makes a good hire they'll be back in the thick of things in a couple years. The potential problem in the equation is the "If." UF seems to have some decision-makers (or boosters with too much influence) who can't keep a good coach around for long.

THEdonkey0515

Yupp i dont see florida being any better next year. but IF they get the right guy in they could be back on top in 2 years or so. but thats a big IF they could also hire another bad apple by mistake, only time will tell

Vermin93

darn2ten said:
Vermin93 said:
A 4-star LB from Palm Beach Gardens, FL just picked ND over Florida. Make me extra-happy when ND steals good players from SEC country. :)

Tevon Coney commits to Notre Dame over Florida, Miami
He had been leaning toward ND the whole time.

Florida was the favorite until he visited ND back in June. That's when Tevon saw the light. He is ND's one and only commit from Florida this cycle. A smart kid, no doubt.

I'm sure that being undefeated through 7 games helped ND seal the deal!

farmin68

Vermin93 said:
darn2ten said:
Vermin93 said:
A 4-star LB from Palm Beach Gardens, FL just picked ND over Florida. Make me extra-happy when ND steals good players from SEC country. :)

Tevon Coney commits to Notre Dame over Florida, Miami
He had been leaning toward ND the whole time.

Florida was the favorite until he visited ND back in June. That's when Tevon saw the light. [color:#FF0000]He is ND's one and only commit from Florida this cycle.[/color] A smart kid, no doubt.

I'm sure that being undefeated through 7 games helped ND seal the deal!

They only have one commit from the state of Florida? Geez... Well, I guess a program has to start somewhere. :D