Sold/Expired Free walker coonhound

biglefty20

We are buying a new house and the owner has a dog here that he doesn't want. He is a beautiful hound, but we already have 3 dogs. I told him I'd put him on here to see if anyone wanted him. He said he's out of wipeout willie

He's a 2 year old still intact, I'll walk out there and get a pic

Call or text me 9317032761 (I'm in culleoka now, 5 miles south of Columbia )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biglefty20

0649976c22b3358e2b8ae3aec7aa0907.jpg

cf2da231dd77512992edb1c7015bad47.jpg

Hardwoodmaterials

If my yard was already fenced in I would be picking him up! I don't even coon hunt anymore but I would let him hold down the back porch. I owned this dogs uncle(full litter mate to Willie) and he was hands down the most intelligent dog I have ever owned. He could tree coons other dogs didn't even know were there and I didn't have to carry a leash! I could call him off a tree if I had to or he would stay treed till daylight waiting on me. I could shoot a coon and he would make sure it was dead, bring it to me and drop it at my feet then wait for me to tell him to "get in there" or "lets go to the truck". No leash, no fighting, no nonsense in the woods or at home and it was like he just knew what I was saying! I got him at 10 weeks old and he died at 12 years old in my yard! I sure do miss that slobbering critter!

Hardwoodmaterials

Someone needs to get this young dog and show him a coon or two. He might make a good one or he might be a dud but he has the blood in him to hunt! The whole Wipeout Zack x Tree Talking Annie litter has got to be one of the top money winning litters of all time! Here is a pic of my mongrel out of that litter.

turk870

Never hunted with willie, but hunted with His sister some and watched Wayne turn down 18k for her.Yes that litter won a bunch.

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
he would make a good deer dog also, if someone want to train him to track a wounded deer.

What your plan if no one come after him?

I like to have him but I live to far away.

biglefty20

TNGRIZZLY_":7ac68btb said:
he would make a good deer dog also, if someone want to train him to track a wounded deer.

What your plan if no one come after him?

I like to have him but I live to far away.

He is a sweet dog and I'm sure he will be good at something..

This has been a crazy situation.. We were supposed to close in Thai place in June 16.. Originally the closing date was June 30th.. When we got a contract on our house it was changed to the 16th, so we could close both in same day.. My realtors mother passed away and she forgot to tell the mortgage company of the change so the paperwork was not ready last week to close on this house.. My realtor is paying these people "rent" until we close since our house sold and had nowhere to go.. The "owners" of this house still have farm equipment/ barn full of tools, and 3 walkers at the kennel(2 old dogs and the young one )
There are 3 dogs out there that don't belong to me, I have 2 big dogs of my own.. The old guy said he didn't want him so I told him I'd try to help get rid of him.. I told the mans son today(came by to get someone thing or more stuff from barn) that the dogs needed to go.. I'm not sure when he will come get from them... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do if he don't get them

Been a crazy could of weeks... Where are you located grizz???

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
I live in scott co tn, an hour above knoxville. I dont need another dog, I just dont want to see him go to a pound or rescue place. Not saying that you was going to do that, that why I was asking.

Latest posts