Free Fishing Day Gripe

Model70Man

Went fishing on the Clinch on Saturday and it was great to see so many people out there fishing and really having a good time. It was great seeing the kids laughing and having a blast.

My gripe is, rules are rules. I know for a fact that numerous slot fish were taken especially at Peach Orchard. If rules aren't going to be enforced then why even have rules. Ok, I'm finished.

rutnstrut2

they sould not fish if they do not know the rules, I fish up river from there and only cought one slot last weekend but it went back, cought alot of smaller fish that made a godd mess between me and a newbie I took we brought home nine that was about 12" each I think the slot is going to be a great thing in two to five years you see alot bigger fish on the clinch!

stik

fished peach orchard to masingill bridge today and caught alot of 8-13 inch fish. browns,brookies and 'bows. hooked and lost a couple of slot fish and had a few other follows. also saw several 30+ stripers around the interstate bridge.

Football Hunter

rutnstrut2 said:
they sould not fish if they do not know the rules, I fish up river from there and only cought one slot last weekend but it went back, cought alot of smaller fish that made a godd mess between me and a newbie I took we brought home nine that was about 12" each I think the slot is going to be a great thing in two to five years you see alot bigger fish on the clinch!
I agree with you on knowing the rules

Latest posts