Sold/Expired Free Dog

eweisner

Someone dropped this dog off sometime after Thanksgiving. I tried to keep him, have kept him fed and provided shelter. Problem is he's a little over a year and still prone to puppy behaviors. We're in the middle of trying to renovate so I have (had) tools and materials lying around in various places that he believes I left for him to find and use as chew toys. He's mild mannered and wants to be loved on and very apologetic when he miss behaves and does his best to say he's sorry. He gets on well with other dogs and has shown no signs of aggression. He actually gets along with cats too. He just wants to play.

He's male and still has all his parts. He's a big boy and probably weights around 50 - 60 lbs.

He'd make a great dog for someone that has time and a lot more patience than I do. We just don't have the time and are gone too long during the day to work with him consistently. If I can't re-home him within the week I will have to find alternative and less pleasant options. Ya'll help me out please....

eweisner

He's been inside before, but I am not certain to the extent of his "training". He was not allowed in the house here.

eweisner

Dale3":1cdq26y4 said:
How can you not love that face? But it looks like he got a oil leak. Maybe he had fried chicken for dinner and got it on the driveway :?

Oil leak repaired you can take delivery any time!

Paul Burns

Man that is one more good looking dog you have there. Wish I could come and get him but have neighbors who do not like free roaming dogs. I do not want keep one in a pen all time and with road out front they do not last long here.
Looks like a large Mt Cur to me. Good luck with finding him a good home.

rem270

Paul Burns":185gslsi said:
Man that is one more good looking dog you have there. Wish I could come and get him but have neighbors who do not like free roaming dogs. I do not want keep one in a pen all time and with road out front they do not last long here.
Looks like a large Mt Cur to me. Good luck with finding him a good home.
Not sure if it helps or even interests you or not but we have our 2 outside dogs on the Petsafe wireless fence. It was costly at $300 but it is way worth it. They can go to 3/4 acre of our property and we don't have to worry about them going across the field to the neighbors or them roaming off.

eweisner

Have not been able to bring myself to call animal control so I still have the dog. He is apparently a Black Mouth Cur. Somebody help the poor boy out...