Free 5 quarts of oil

BULL MOOSE

I have not seen any synthetic that cheap, but may just buy it and put in the storage cabinet. thanks for posting.

cbhunter

BULL MOOSE":1hkp2o61 said:
I have not seen any synthetic that cheap, but may just buy it and put in the storage cabinet. thanks for posting.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pennzoil-Ult ... t/55291206

This one is on "rollback" but there are other options similarly priced. Be sure to check the link on the promotion as you have to choose between a few different kinds of oil. I recall "platinum" and "ultra platinum"as 2 of the qualifying kinds.

Andy S.

Thanks for sharing.

Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic is as good as Mobil 1, and some tests show better protection against heat, wear, etc. Several Toyota/Penske service dealerships use Pennzoil Platinum these days.

cbhunter

Andy S.":i66uokaz said:
Thanks for sharing.

Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic is as good as Mobil 1, and some tests show better protection against heat, wear, etc. Several Toyota/Penske service dealerships use Pennzoil Platinum these days.

Yeah I done some research after posting this and found the same thing. Kinda silly to research it now since I have been using it for a year or so. Haha, i'm a bargain shopper and found this oil very affordable.

Latest posts