Fraud co. To buy from. Please be aware of “Gunsvalley.com”.

farm208

This past sat pm I made an online purchase only to find out it was a fraudulent company. Guns valley.com looks really professional and they even show guns for sale. I bought 222.00 worth of hard to get powders and primers. When I checked out they didn't even ask for a hazmat fee only 20.00 flat fee for shipping. After getting excited about the supposedly good deal I called my son. He soon afterward informed me it was a scam co. I went to their address in N.J and located an abandoned metal building on a dirt parking lot. Their web site shows quality instructos and shooting facilities. I really got caught up on their glamour website and made the order.
Fortunately i was able to contact the fraud division of my bank. The money I gave had already been used at a clothing store in London. Anyway they will issue me a new debit card and hopefully I'll get reimbursed this week.
I've learned to not use a debit card but a credit card for online purchases. Debit comes directly out of your checking account where as a credit card must be approved by the card co for all purchases.
BEWARE of GUNSVALLEY.COM. Dont buy anything from them.

backyardtndeer

There are loads of them out there, cannot be too careful. Good practice on companies you are not familiar with is to check them out thoroughly before making a transaction. Check their physical address, check bbb, and never send money by venmo or zelle, if those are the only options for payment, skip it.

There are also some legitimate companies out there as well that for whatever reason get easily hacked. American reloading compromises your payment information, had my card info hacked from their site, and unfortunately even though they are legit and have some good deals, I won't do business with them.

rifle02

Not about Reloading but on the subject of FRAUD WEBSITES.

I've become aware of and all should be as well, websites advertising Sale Prices on Stihl Power Equipment.
Most know that pricing on Stihl Products is tightly controlled. Those who may not know that can easily be taken by the professional appearance of these sites.

sfcmtrn

Wow, I almost stepped on that landmine. I found hard to find ammo at a great price and when I ordered it, they only had PayPal or Zelle. The instructions say make it a friends and family transfer because they don't allow guns and ammo purchases. I'm thinking if they don't send me my order, I don't have a leg to stand on because it is just a fund transfer. So I clicked the order button and I got two auto replies saying my order was received and awaiting payment, but my first name was misspelled. Ugg, I knew it was too good to be true. Well, they got my email address but not my money.

SSlater

This past sat pm I made an online purchase only to find out it was a fraudulent company. Guns valley.com looks really professional and they even show guns for sale. I bought 222.00 worth of hard to get powders and primers. When I checked out they didn't even ask for a hazmat fee only 20.00 flat fee for shipping. After getting excited about the supposedly good deal I called my son. He soon afterward informed me it was a scam co. I went to their address in N.J and located an abandoned metal building on a dirt parking lot. Their web site shows quality instructos and shooting facilities. I really got caught up on their glamour website and made the order.
Fortunately i was able to contact the fraud division of my bank. The money I gave had already been used at a clothing store in London. Anyway they will issue me a new debit card and hopefully I'll get reimbursed this week.
I've learned to not use a debit card but a credit card for online purchases. Debit comes directly out of your checking account where as a credit card must be approved by the card co for all purchases.
I think I saw their sight a while back. They had a Ruger model # 0873 "in stock" at a VERY good price. Seemed way too good to be true since NO ONE has that gun in stock. The more research I did, the more it looked illegitimate.

hittingsteal

I always do a google search on company im not aware of.