Foxpro Spitfire question

waumpuscat

do they offer a bark of some kind that I have read about that is used to stop the yotes when they are approaching? If this is a sound that is offered by the spitfire, does the remote allow you to go from one sound to the next easily, such as to the bark call when you see the yote approaching? thanks

DIRTTRAX

They offer several vocalizations, but you will be better off having a hand call to stop the dog. Cuz on the caller you have to go thru the calls one at a time, waisting alot of time you prob wont have.

Plateau Hunter

You make the 'bark' yourself. Just give your best imitation of a short harsh dog bark. It is so easy a caveman could do it. LOL I say that because I have done it so I know you can. PH

waumpuscat

Well that makes sense, so you just make the bark yourself. If you were going to have a hand call, what would it be?

DIRTTRAX

waumpuscat said:
Well that makes sense, so you just make the bark yourself. If you were going to have a hand call, what would it be?

Like ph said you can do it yourself, but with what little experience i have, dont think it will work as easy as they make it look on hunting shows. Ive had it work and then had it look like you lit a fire under them. I usually just wait for them to stop or take a moving shot. Far as a call, just about any of them you can make a bark on.

Latest posts