coyote at night question

Speedwell-Hunter

Vote happened in 2020:

Unfortunately, however, there was a tied vote on this issue which means that nighttime coyote hunting will not be allowed. There are 13 members of the TFWC commission, however, one commissioner was absent on the day of their vote. Thus, if the absent commissioner was present, that could have been the vote necessary for the adoption of night hunting.

UCStandSitter

While at the same time giving incentives to folks shooting more and more deer to combat CWD :rolleyes:

Stupid

I'd love to put my thermal to use on some yotes
Where I hunt they are messing with the owner's cattle, neighbor's chickens, the deer, etc. They are stinking everywhere.

I live in a subdivision (Lord help me). Last year in the middle of the day on a Saturday, I saw one walking down the middle of the street. The Karens in my hood have seen them and are raising cane.

Open this thing up so we can control the predation TWRA. Next will be a kid getting hurt. Is that what it takes to make logical change?

JCDEERMAN

Where I hunt they are messing with the owner's cattle, neighbor's chickens, the deer, etc. They are stinking everywhere.

I live in a subdivision (Lord help me). Last year in the middle of the day on a Saturday, I saw one walking down the middle of the street. The Karens in my hood have seen them and are raising cane.

Open this thing up so we can control the predation TWRA. Next will be a kid getting hurt. Is that what it takes to make logical change?
They need to be dealt with for sure. Heck, I saw one running down the railroad tracks in downtown Nashville one day while sitting in my car on my lunch break. At least once a month we get an email about a cat or dog missing on my street.

Can't fix stupid

UCStandSitter

They need to be dealt with for sure. Heck, I saw one running down the railroad tracks in downtown Nashville one day while sitting in my car on my lunch break. At least once a month we get an email about a cat or dog missing on my street.

Can't fix stupid
You definitely can't hunt them with any real success during the day. I've tried. You are trying to wake up a sleeping yote with a full belly. You'd better have the best calls on the planet...

7mm08

Poor Peaches……
1651715906626.jpeg

diamond hunter

We should just go against the regulations and hunt them at night and pay the consequeses if caught.As few game wardens are around,nobody really would catch you if in a rural area.How much would the ticket be and how many game wardens would write you one if you were nice,explained your situation and simply said yes sir a couple times.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
We should just go against the regulations and hunt them at night and pay the consequeses if caught.As few game wardens are around,nobody really would catch you if in a rural area.How much would the ticket be and how many game wardens would write you one if you were nice,explained your situation and simply said yes sir a couple times.
Ticket wouldn't be bad, the court costs are what would get ya. :D
I would bet near 100% of them would write the ticket though.

Latest posts