coyote at night question

Slim coyote

My hearing sucks, and even with my monitor turned up to 100%, it was very difficult to hear some of the April discussion. But, in the June meeting, he may have walked back some of what he said. He only mentioned livestock as "damages".

Unfortunately, the case would not be thrown out. The defendant could subpoena a TWRA person in their defense, but the case would not automatically be thrown out. That just isn't how it works.
It was discussed two years ago also when they voted on it. Same stuff with the former head warden talking.

redblood

They respond just fine during the day. Mid December to late February is best. Dark moon phase (yes it affects daytime success). Cold. Frozen ground is best. Calm or light wind. They come in easy.

SuperJ

The sport of night hunting is illegal. However if a landowner is having a issue with coyotes he has the right to kill them or have someone come in and kill them. You don't need a permit or the wardens permission. You can use whatever means you want too but you can't blow them up or poison them. If a warden approaches you just explain you taking care of a predator problem. If the warden gives you any problem just contact one of the commissioners or the head game warden. This was discussed at the last commissioners meeting. If you want to hear it for yourself just watch the video and you can hear the discussion it's crystal clear.
Where can you listen to that?

SALTMAN

Lots of opinions on here. But I have a suggestion ; get off the soapbox and Go to the commissioners meetings . Have your facts , speak nicely , on and off the floor . You can get some minds to change . Sometimes . Been there .

7mm08

At least in Tennessee we are allowed to kill them year round, with no limits. Some states that is not the case. I do wish we were allowed to hunt them at night though.
Well I hope you obey ALL the other weird laws in TN then …

Latest posts