Found another cool youtube channel

TNReb

Last year in a Bass Open tournament, he had guys try to screw him on the last day. Here's a snippet from an article that explains it better than I could. People are a-holes.

With Keith leading going into the final day, someone decide they were going to make it awfully hard for him to win this event. Another angler or anglers (not yet determined) who did not make the final day cut launched their boat at 11:00 PM the night before the final day and went to the rock jetty cut Keith was going through off the main river and placed big rocks at the mouth. This prevented Keith from being able to go through it and get to his backwater area. As Keith arrived at the rock jetty cut on the morning of the final day, he saw that someone had tried to eliminate his only path through the rocks. There is a B.A.S.S. rule that states, "At no time may an angler get out of his boat to gain access to any backwater area." But a strange thing occurred as Keith called the tournament director and informed him of what had taken place. Two suspicious observers who had followed Keith to this cut on the final morning voluntarily got out of their boat and moved the rocks. At no point did Keith ever ask these guys to do this, and he said they were acting very strangely. So, then he began to wonder, could these be the guys who tried to sabotage the cut in the first place? In the meantime, Keith just had to make sure he did not violate the rule of physically getting out of his boat to gain access.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
Keith Poche Off the Grid.
Dude works awful hard to get to fish.
Kick arse boat rig though.
Do you ever watch Creek Fishing Adventures? That is one I have started watching. Reminds me of how fishing is back in the Ozarks.

Smashdn

I can't seem to find it but there was a very short run tv show where guys took a stripped down bass tracker to mexico and drug it over rock after chainsawing a path in phragmites from one little pocket to another. Literally fishing where those fish had never seen a lure. It was entertaining but for the life of me I cannot find it on youtube. I had it dvr'd but lost all my stuff a few years back.

WTM

pretty much the way i fish. ifin you want to try something like this and have a tracker boat, if you unbolt the motor in order to fit a 4" hydraulic jack plate, you will void the warranty on the motor. good info if you paid for an extended 10 year warranty like i did.

that said you can still get just about anywhere you want to go in a little less than 18" of water, without a plate, as long as you use the tm. believe me use the tm. its no fun 10 miles from the ramp when that motor beeps loud 3 times and then shuts down.

all that said you can find some lonely spots that hold some good panfish and a lot of trash fish. those little rock bass makes it worth it for me.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
John is a great guy! Worked with him for several years before he started doing the tube full time. We still fish together when we can align schedules.
Well his channel has been awesome. I only found it about 2 to 3 weeks ago. After moving to Memphis 7 years ago from the Ozarks, I grew up wading the creeks and rivers catching largemouth, smallmouth, and goggle eye. The rivers down here close to Memphis just aren't the same, with these all Mud Bottoms. I try and get back to fish at least once each summer, but didn't make it fishing last year. His channel has definitely scratched the itch a little while I hang on till May when I plan to get back fishing.

Latest posts