found a couple of pieces today

GOHUNT

I went to take down my turkey hunting blind and since the guy has his field planted in corn I decided to walk between rows for a while looking for arrowheads (yes, I have permission to do so). No great finds, but two pieces worth carrying out...a small pine tree shaped head and a ... something. Somebody tell me what this second thing is. It's the second one of these I've found. They are slightly curved, kind of bowed in at the middle but definitely something. See pics of both sides

106_6535.jpg

106_6536.jpg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Very nice, congratulations.
Not sure what the one in question is, but it is some form of "bird point" for sure.

Physiksgeek

In my opinion the second point looks like an Ebenezer but an Ebenezer can look similar to a Morrow Mountain or a Montgomery point in a single photo. I would call them both very nice points regardless and a prize this time of the year.....Congrats!

Honest though.....How hot was it between them rows of corn!?!?

CATCHDAWG

Physiksgeek said:
In my opinion the second point looks like an Ebenezer but an Ebenezer can look similar to a Morrow Mountain or a Montgomery point in a single photo. I would call them both very nice points regardless and a prize this time of the year.....Congrats!

Agree!!!

GOHUNT

Physiksgeek said:

Well, not too hot. As you maybe didn't see this was posted in May - it wasn't too hot and the corn was only about ankle high!

Physiksgeek

GOHUNT said:
Physiksgeek said:

Well, not too hot. As you maybe didn't see this was posted in May - it wasn't too hot and the corn was only about ankle high!

Nope....I missed it. Never claimed to be sharp though.....lol

Latest posts