Form 1 wait times

NChunt1

Was wondering if any has had any experience with a form 1 for a sbr since all this pistol brace ban bull crap has happened.

MUP

Do any of you ever worry that applying for a suppressor/form 1 only moves your name to the top of the list when the libs begin their gun confiscations?
I'm sure it's a form of registry as well. I'm already on the "list" tho, as I'm American and love to exercise my freedoms as such, shoot and hunt, so yes, all the things that make someone a domestic terrorist, according to this abomination of an administration, that I reckon I am. Plus I'm a whitey racist by their standards also.

UCStandSitter

I'm sure it's a form of registry as well. I'm already on the "list" tho, as I'm American and love to exercise my freedoms as such, shoot and hunt, so yes, all the things that make someone a domestic terrorist, according to this abomination of an administration, that I reckon I am. Plus I'm a whitey racist by their standards also.
I'll still be your friend you heathen

SSlater

Free SBR stamps, what's not to like? I am retired military, they have my prints, dental records, DNA, photo, and they have already been through the FFL, so not like I am giving them something they don't already have.

I don't even know what to say. Wow

UCStandSitter

Free SBR stamps, what's not to like? I am retired military, they have my prints, dental records, DNA, photo, and they have already been through the FFL, so not like I am giving them something they don't already have.
Except the knowledge that you own Firearm X... Prior to registration, it's Schrodinger's AR. You both have it and have sold it.

Omega

I don't even know what to say. Wow
Explain what you find bad about this, mind you, I do not agree with the ban, and feel it will be overruled by either the house and senate or the courts. If they want to give me free stamps in the process, so be it, why not stick it to them. If this stands, or while it works it's way through the process, I have means to keep out of jail, as a matter of fact, these weapons are now just pistols or have rifle uppers right now.
Except the knowledge that you own Firearm X... Prior to registration, it's Schrodinger's AR. You both have it and have sold it.
As I said, those firearms, and many in my possession have been through an FFL, so they know I am well armed, and until they pass something that will get them coming house to house I am not worried about that. The whole "I lost them in a boating accident" will not work if it ever comes to that, but "come and get them" will if enough of us do not comply.

UCStandSitter

Explain what you find bad about this, mind you, I do not agree with the ban, and feel it will be overruled by either the house and senate or the courts. If they want to give me free stamps in the process, so be it, why not stick it to them. If this stands, or while it works it's way through the process, I have means to keep out of jail, as a matter of fact, these weapons are now just pistols or have rifle uppers right now.

As I said, those firearms, and many in my possession have been through an FFL, so they know I am well armed, and until they pass something that will get them coming house to house I am not worried about that. The whole "I lost them in a boating accident" will not work if it ever comes to that, but "come and get them" will if enough of us do not comply.
Never suggested boating accident lies. However, private party sales are perfectly legal hence my position of Schrodinger's AR.

DaveTN

If you have to do time do federal time.

I used to hear the drug dealers say that all the time when they were in jail. So… I assume the federal prison time won't be all that bad. It might be hard on your family, but they will probably understand.

🤣

DaveTN

I suspect you are a Male, Whitey, Racist, Right Wing, Conservative, Maga Extremist, and a threat to national security.

You may be able to add "Old" (I don't remember) to the beginning of that description which would make you far worse.

44 mag

One guy said his came back in about 5 weeks. I sent mine in on April 1st, not heard anything back yet.
I have sent 5 in, first was April 7 and I have not heard anything either. And I also have the same opinion as you. They already have and know everything about me so might as well get free stamps 😂

Omega

Are they getting stamps for the brace?
Thought I saw they were not sending out tax Stsmps.
I have only seen one person post they received theirs, at 5 weeks or so.

I have sent 5 in, first was April 7 and I have not heard anything either. And I also have the same opinion as you. They already have and know everything about me so might as well get free stamps 😂
I did 4, 2, possibly 3 of which were purchased with braces so these would have been on record as having a brace. The last one was a 9mm which I braced early on. I have enough pistol only tubes and 16" barrels that I now have on them just in case, so not worried about a knock on the door. If the stamps come back approved, I'll SBR them, if they come back disapproved, they will remain as is right now. If the ruling gets overturned then I will have 3 more braced weapons if I have the stamps, otherwise same as it ever was.

Rabbitkil

If you have to do time do federal time.

I used to hear the drug dealers say that all the time when they were in jail. So… I assume the federal prison time won't be all that bad. It might be hard on your family, but they will probably understand.

🤣
Cause they were idiots, federal time is day for day there is no good behavior bs or getting out early

Hammer

Has anyone got an actual tax stamp?
I've seen people saying they only got a letter of approval after filing not a tax stamp.

Latest posts