Forecast

Boll Weevil

The forecast for this weekend and 1st part of next week looks good. I'll take it after this past weekend.
1617062808666.jpeg

Boll Weevil

As a land steward decided have to just look at it as Ma'Nature and I most generally get along real good. And sometimes we don't.

It's all part of it and the toil continues.

Setterman

How cold in your neck of the woods? First 5-7 days here will average 50/70, albeit cooler in the beginning and slowly warming up with each passing day. My favorite turkey hunting weather is 38/62 or so, and bluebird skies.
26 opening morning, high of 53. Easter is out for me, and then it gets better

My birds love lows in the mid to upper 40's with highs in the 70's

woodsman04

I like it about 47 degrees at daylight with it about 66 at mid day and about 74 with the grass hoppers buzzing in the early afternoon.

cowhunter71

Looking like I will be dealing with blowing snow Thursday morning on Chuck Swan. Might have to brake down and get a room for Thursday night. Showing 25 degrees. Just came from 2 and a half weeks of completely melting down South. :)Quite the contrast

megalomaniac

I don't care what the weather is as long as it isn't lightening or hailing. I'm going to have myself a ball listening to birds hammer.

Been a rough season in south MS for me so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of birds that are there because I've managed them well and provided for all their needs. I just need one more day of self flagellation turkey hunting this Wednesday in MS before I come up.

Layne

How cold in your neck of the woods? First 5-7 days here will average 50/70, albeit cooler in the beginning and slowly warming up with each passing day. My favorite turkey hunting weather is 38/62 or so, and bluebird skies.
I prefer it to be a low of 62 and high of 63... and sunny with a very slight breeze and while I'm dreaming a gobbler on every ridge... :)

Latest posts