FN 509 opinions.

Laserman1

Handgun section is not looked as often so posting here. Anyone have experience with FN 509c? Looking at 509c, canik 9mm, sig 365xl, and hellcat pro. Any opinions are welcome from any of these guns. Haven't shot either. Have Glock 19, 43, and shield
But want something different.

recurve60#

I carry a FN509, 17 RD capacity, and have gone through several high rnd count classes with it. Its a good gun, but the trigger is a tad heavy for me. I didnt notice it till after learning the techniques taught in class.

duckriver

FN is a very underrated company. The 509s are great guns. The last fn I had was the FNX tactical 45. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. I own glocks also but sig is what I carry every day. I go back and forth between the 365 with a X grip and the 320 x compact

recurve60#

FN is a very underrated company. The 509s are great guns. The last fn I had was the FNX tactical 45. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. I own glocks also but sig is what I carry every day. I go back and forth between the 365 with a X grip and the 320 x compact
It came down to FN 509 vs Sig for the last military pistol contract.

UCStandSitter

Good deal. Did you replace that pin or reuse the original? I've watched their videos, almost make me want to have a gunsmith do it but I'm not sure that would be necessary.
Original. Gunsmith will so it for like $50. I priced it but decided I'd give it a whirl first. It ain't a Glock trigger swap for sure but it's doable if you have the right tools

Latest posts