Florida vs South Carolina

gobblegrunt

gator-n-buck":1evflr1d said:
gobblegrunt":1evflr1d said:
I've seen some bad officiating but my goodness this crew is awful! Muschump has a reason to be upset!

I watched the game and they let both teams play... Several of SC's big plays they had a hand full of jersey. Two of SC's tds they could of called holding.

It always seems like the "home" team is getting the short end of the stick.... :rotf:

It's pretty bad when the announcers even talk about it

gator-n-buck

And it didn't change the final outcome... The announcers also mentioned how the refee moved the ball up a yard on a SC 3rd down attempt to make it a 1st..... That ones was very clear... :tu:

gobblegrunt

gator-n-buck":1q3oyouk said:
And it didn't change the final outcome... The announcers also mentioned how the refee moved the ball up a yard on a SC 3rd down attempt to make it a 1st..... That ones was very clear... :tu:

Did I say the calls would affect the outcome?? I don't think I did Gator. :tu:

gator-n-buck

gobblegrunt":iolcptbu said:
gator-n-buck":iolcptbu said:

You stated that Muschamp had a reason to be upset? He got a favorable spot to help with a score and several no calls. Like I stated earlier the refees let them play. Probably was due to nasty weather. Muschamp should of just took his whipping and stop crying... :twisted:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191019-181320_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191019-181320_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 896

gobblegrunt

gator-n-buck":3frh660n said:
gobblegrunt":3frh660n said:
gator-n-buck":3frh660n said:

You stated that Muschamp had a reason to be upset? He got a favorable spot to help with a score and several no calls. Like I stated earlier the refees let them play. Probably was due to nasty weather. Muschamp should of just took his whipping and stop crying... :twisted:

That is nothing compared to what I seen

PalsPal

gobblegrunt":hbal6z56 said:
That is nothing compared to what I seen

SEC office has admitted that there were issues with the officiating in this game that will be discussed Monday.

I wonder if they'll have any discussions about the Bama refs ;) ?

gator-n-buck

Here's a great spot... :rotf: The top ref had the mark but as you can see the bottom ref was a full yard off... :tu:

Attachments

• 20191020_110306.jpg
    20191020_110306.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 847
  • 20191020_110206.jpg
    20191020_110206.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 851

cbhunter

OHSmitty":4myyebw3 said:
Bad officiating is an epidemic across college football and the NFL. Lions/Packers MNF. Just yesterday, USCar v UF, Oregon v Washington, Michigan v Penn State, Bama v Tennessee. I'm sure there are others from yesterday, and there will be more today. All either impacted the outcome of the game (Oregon v Washington, Lions v Packers) or could have. I don't know what the reason(s) is/are, but these are my two best guesses: (1) reviews - has resulted in lazy, unfocused thinking by refs (I'll be bailed out or I'll be overturned anyway so why should I care), and (2) reviews - have to figure the best refs are now working for CBS, ESPN, Fox, ABC, NBC for much better pay and lifestyle.

Not valid excuses at all. Someone else would love to have their job at their pay rate.

And actually do the job at the best of their ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk