Florida vs South Carolina

Grandslam11

How do the Gator fans feel about this one? South Carolina is coming off a huge win over UGA. I am sure they will be hyped up after that. I still feel the gators will have too much talent. This will be a big game for SEC East, especially is South Carolina were to pull an upset.

Florida- 35
South Carolina- 28

TreyB

I think it will be a close one. I feel like UF is like you much more talented than SC.

UF 28
SC 13

PillsburyDoughboy

SC has not looked horrible all year despite what their record may show. With that said I think the GA win was somewhat of a fluke and if the game was played again I would still put my money on Georgia.

I would look for a Gators win this weekend.

gator-n-buck

PillsburyDoughboy":2ahqyapq said:
SC has not looked horrible all year despite what their record may show. With that said I think the GA win was somewhat of a fluke and if the game was played again I would still put my money on Georgia.

The Dawgs would win 9 out of 10 times but SC got that one and that's all it takes.. :D

dylan

My grandson is at Parris Island ,South Carolina, half way thru his Marine Training, right now.
I am a Carolina fan for the next 5 weeks.Lol. I do think the Gators are to strong and should beat SC

PillsburyDoughboy

gator-n-buck":1q177pdn said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1q177pdn said:

The Dawgs would win 9 out of 10 times but SC got that one and that's all it takes.. :D
Sounds about right to me. Dawgs have not been looking as good as in years past but I think you could say that about alot of the teams this year.

PillsburyDoughboy

4b5973859e8e80a31f7c0d76ec3bb229.jpg

They gonna have fun playing in a tropical storm [emoji267]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

10-10

Good 5 stright quarters for SC beat a top 3 Georgia team then hang with 9UF.

I agree with you guys UFs pure talent will take over at some point.

PillsburyDoughboy

Don't look now but the guy people were predicting was gonna be fired is holding his own against another ranked SEC team !

PillsburyDoughboy

If SC can keep the score close going into the 4th they should win . Gators depth is not all that deep and they will be wore down . SC can win it if they get that far .

gator-n-buck

gobblegrunt":1ij1n801 said:
I've seen some bad officiating but my goodness this crew is awful! Muschump has a reason to be upset!

I watched the game and they let both teams play... Several of SC's big plays they had a hand full of jersey. Two of SC's tds they could of called holding.

It always seems like the "home" team is getting the short end of the stick.... :rotf:

Latest posts