Florida @ Utah

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
No but I bet @gator-n-buck can't resist reading what's being posted 😉 .

At least he took his own advice about "take the heat blah, blah, blah get out of the kitchen" to heart.
Talked to him yesterday.
Him and his family made it through the hurricane good. He said they got lucky this time.

PalsPal

Talked to him yesterday.
Him and his family made it through the hurricane good. He said they got lucky this time.

That's good to know. I didn't even think that he might be in harms way.

I just knew that he liked to twist that knife, relentlessly.

He would expect nothing less and would be flattered that we still remember him.

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

Ugly showing by UF

ended with 13 rush yards. No ground game.
3-18 on 3ed/4th downs with a pick.
no pass rush
9 penalties

*Special teams looked bad missed FG, punt return man ended up with -1 yard On the night.

QB play wasn't good 1 TD. 1 Int.ĺ

couldn't protect the QB gave up many sacks. While UF really never got to the QB.

Last edited:

bowhunterfanatic

My BVS tells me the gayturds no matter what happens tonight will turn it around and be all world in the swamp in 2 weeks.
Normally I would agree but I think that Florida team has so little talent that it's not even possible. Utah looked awful as well and still won with ease. If Milton doesn't crap down his legs we should beat them by 21+

Gravey

Ugly showing by UF

ended with 13 rush yards. No ground game.
3-18 on 3ed/4th downs with a pick.
no pass rush
9 penalties

*Special teams looked bad missed FG, punt return man ended up with -1 yard On the night.

QB play wasn't good 168 yards, -13 rush yards, 1 TD. 1 Int.

couldn't protect the QB gave up many sacks. While UF really never got to the QB.
If I saw it right florida outshines them by roughly 100 yards total. I saw it quickly so may be wrong but that's what I thought I saw. Utah was under 300 and Florida close to 400. 🤷‍♂️

PillsburyDoughboy

Countdown to see who the next Florida head coach is. You know how testy Florida fans are about that. History shows

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

If I saw it right florida outshines them by roughly 100 yards total. I saw it quickly so may be wrong but that's what I thought I saw. Utah was under 300 and Florida close to 400. 🤷‍♂️
Utah got shut out pretty much in 2ed half and still won by double digits.

Ufs #1 HB ended the night with 25 rush yards, QB ended the nignt with -29 rush yards. For a team toal of 13 rush yards.

Utah allowed UF to go on a slow 6 min 90+ yard drive when they was up 3 TDs in the 4th.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Napier is going to make a great ALABAMA coordinator soon :)

THEdonkey0515

Florida has losses to mutiple pac-12 teams and Vandy! Over the last 4 games played. Yet, still believe a 2024 recruiting class, and Sun belt Billy will save the day.

I have some ocean front properties in Arizona to sell if any UF fans are interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts